Several weeks ago, Roderick brought up the idea of a road trip to Boston. I wasn't sure if we'd have enough time to cram it in before we left, but turns out we do. We will be leaving early Wednesday morning and heading home on Sunday, as I have a two day course to attend the following Monday and Tuesday for spouses going overseas.
I've booked us a room at a gorgeous bed & breakfast (click here to see photos). After looking into several hotels in Boston, this was the most affordable option. I also managed to reserve us a haunted walking tour on Thursday evening, after snagging the deal on Groupon for $18!
This will be our first vacation together, and even though I've gone on a few roadtrips to Florida with my aunt and uncle when I was younger, I've never gone on one with friends or a boyfriend. So I am pretty stoked on this.
See you all when we return!
No comments:
Post a Comment