During our first tour of Islamabad, nearly 3 months ago now, we were taken to Libra Jewellers. We had a quick look around and soon forgot about it. Then a couple of weeks ago, D went to pick up a necklace he had made for his wife while we were out and about. Of course, we got to browsing and looking at all the gems and Roderick decided that we should have some things made for me.
The best part about it is that (like everything else here) you can design it yourself. You get to pick out the gem stones, the setting, the size, the colour, the shape, everything! And it's so affordable! At first, I had a purple amethyst necklace made. The jeweller thought that I was crazy for the way I wanted it to be set (it almost looks like a heart) as he would have set it the other way, to look like a triangle. But I'm so happy with the way it turned out, and am now patiently waiting for the heart shaped earrings that I'm having made to match. Then I had an earring and necklace set made up, of green peridot, because it's my favourite colour. And how amazing do they look with my green shalwar kameez? :)
Yep, I am spoiled rotten.



No comments:
Post a Comment