Friday, 18 May 2012

Mother's Day

Well I did make it back to Oshawa with my in-laws, and spent a week and a half there. It was good to see family and friends again, and I was even able to spend Mother's Day with my mum. However, it didn't go as planned due to some family drama. There's always something, right?



As much as I love seeing everyone, I hate Oshawa. I can honestly say that I would never go back to that city if it weren't for my loved ones. It just bores me to tears. And while I don't lead an exceptionally exciting life here in Ottawa, there's always something to do, somewhere to go, something new to see.

Cougar is meowing at my bedroom door, wanting to come in. But he's such a cuddle bug and is so distracting when I have something to do.

Roderick is currently in the States for training and I miss him terribly. He won't be back until the 26th of May and it will have been a whole 3 weeks apart. He wants to plan a trip to Boston before we move, and I hope it happens! I've always wanted to visit before and he was really young the one time that he went. It would be a fun little roadtrip so I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

Still not sure when our last trip to Oshawa will be, but I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment